Why everyone needs a Foundation Brush
- They work well with all types of foundation, including creams, liquids and even solid stick foundations.
- They create a flawless finish by allowing the makeup to cover each area of the face equally.
- They make spot application and total coverage easy because of their unique flat, tapered shape.
- They are easy to maintain and will last years if you take care of them properly.
- Using a foundation brush gives you much more control and uses less product than your fingers or sponges which obsorb alot of product and cause waste costing more money over time.
- With a foundation brush you can do a light coverage or a more heavy coverage.